Transmission:Six-Speed Cruise Drive 6-Speed Manual
Engine:Milwaukee-Eight 107 V Twin 1746cc
2019 Harley-Davidson® Electra Glide® Standard
The Electra Glide® Standard model is a “less-dressed dresser” that offers the purist the ability to disconnect from screens and gadgets and enjoy the ride. All of the Harley-Davidson Touring essentials are in place: The stirring performance of the Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine, the style and wind protection of the iconic Batwing fairing, convenient hard-shell saddlebags, the capable touring chassis, and, the peace of mind of a factory-fresh bike covered by a warranty.
What’s more, it’s stripped-down nature makes the Electra Glide® Standard an accessible starting point for the owner to broadly define and customize the motorcycle.
Features may include:Styling
- Black engine with polished rocker covers and cam cover, outer primary cover and derby cover
- Black with Machined Highlights Impeller cast aluminum wheels (17-inch front/16-inch rear)
- Solo touring seat designed for long-haul comfort
- Batwing fairing with splitstream vent to reduce rider head buffeting
- Mid-height clear windshield
- Chrome saddlebag hinges
- Waterslide tank logo
- Electra Glide® rider footboards
- One color choice: Vivid Black
- Milwaukee-Eight® 107
The Milwaukee-Eight® 107 V-Twin engine delivers inspiring performance and classic Harley-Davidson® look-sound-feel.
- For the rider focused on performance this engine accepts all applicable Harley-Davidson® Screamin’ Eagle® exhaust, intake and Stage Upgrade kits.
- Counter-balancer cancel primary vibration at idle for improved rider and passenger comfort
- Four valve cylinder heads improve airflow through the engine and contribute to power output.
- Dual spark plugs for a more complete combustion of the air/fuel charge to maximize power and efficiency.
- Single camshaft helps reduce mechanical noise so a richer exhaust tone can predominate.
- Advanced cylinder head design, dual knock sensors, and precision cooling allow a 10.0:1 compression ratio for strong torque output and acceleration.
- Hand adjustable pre-load rear suspension with emulsion damping with a single knob to hydraulically adjust pre-load for optimal ride and control. Once set, the pre-load will not leak down or require further adjustment.
- The 49mm forks with dual bending valve suspension technology deliver linear damping characteristics for a smooth, controlled ride in most situations.
- Molded saddlebags with easy-open One Touch latches.
- Electronic cruise control holds a steady speed for comfort on long rides.
- Optional Reflex ™ electronically linked brakes with Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) deliver confident stopping power.
- Convenient hard-shell saddlebags
- Rider Glove box in place of infotainment
- Nothing specific to FLHT but FLHX & FLHXS accessories apply.
- Optional ABS brakes
- Cover: side
- Fender: front
- Floor boards: driver
- Frame: steel
- Guard: chassis protector
- Hard side cases: 2
- Stand type: kick
- Steering control: handlebar
- Windshield: mid
- Headlights: halogen
- Wheels: aluminum
- Storage: helmet
- Gauge: oil pressure
- Warnings and reminders: low fuel level
- Seat: driver
- Seat type: one-piece
- Upholstery: leather
- Primary drive (engine / transmission): chain
- Primary drive (rear wheel): belt
- Starter: electric
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Transmission type: manual
- Front shock type: adjustable rebound damping
- Front suspension size (in): 1.9
- Front suspension type: telescopic fork
- Rear shock type: adjustable pre-load
- Rear suspension adjustment type: air adjustable
- Rear suspension material: steel
- Rear suspension type: twin sided swing arm
- Front brake type: dual hydraulic disc
- Premium brakes: brembo
- Rear brake type: hydraulic disc
- Manufacturer recommend minimum age: 16
- Anti-theft system: engine immobilizer
- Ground Clearance: 4.9
- Height: 55.1
- Length: 94.5
- Seat Height: 26.8
- Standard Seating: 1
- Wheelbase: 64.0
- Width: 37.8
- Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 80
- Front Tire Description: Dunlop Multi-Tread 130/80 R17 65H
- Front Tire Speed Rating: H
- Front Tire Width (in): 5.1
- Front Tire Width (mm): 130
- Front Wheel Diameter: 17.0
- Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 65
- Rear Tire Description: Dunlop Multi-Tread 180/65 R16 81H
- Rear Tire Speed Rating: H
- Rear Tire Width (in): 7.1
- Rear Tire Width (mm): 180
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 16.0
- Cargo Volume: 2
- Dry Weight: 781.0
- Engine Displacement to Weight Ratio: 2.24
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.0
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 1360
- Max Payload: 540
- Wet Weight: 820.0
New Bikes pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in motorcycle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 402-466-9100 or by visiting us at the dealership.
*Financing Offer available only on new Harley-Davidson® motorcycles financed through Eaglemark Savings Bank (ESB) and is subject to credit approval. Not all applicants will qualify. This 8.49% offer is available on new Harley Davidson® motorcycles to high credit tier customers at ESB and only for up to an 84-month term. The APR may vary based on the applicant’s past credit performance and the term of the loan. For example, a 2020 Iron 883™ motorcycle in Barracuda Silver Denim with an MSRP of $8,999, a 10% down payment and amount financed of $8,099.10, 84-month repayment term, and 8.49% APR results in monthly payments of $128.22. In this example, customer is responsible for applicable taxes, title, licensing fees and any other fees or charges at the time of sale. APR is calculated according to the simple interest method. Not valid in conjunction with other offers. Other terms, conditions, and limitations may apply. Dealer participation may vary. Financing offer is subject to change or cancellation at any time. See your Harley-Davidson® Dealership for details.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the Bikes price with a 72 month term, 4.9% interest and 20% downpayment.