Transmission:Six-Speed Cruise Drive 6-Speed Manual
Engine:Milwaukee-Eight 107 V Twin 1746cc
2019 Harley-Davidson® Softail® Low Rider®RUGGED INDIVIDUALISM TURNED TO METAL
With styling reminiscent of the original in the ’70s, the tradition of individualism carries on in the powerful Low Rider® motorcycle.
Features may include:RIDE HARD OR STAY HOME
- THROWBACK STYLE
Dual tank mounted gauges, headlight visor and ’70s-inspired tank graphics carry forward the traditional Low Rider motorcycle cues.
- CLASSIC CHROME
It’s chromed-out from headlight visor to exhaust.
- CAST WHEELS
Bold aluminium wheels that stay true to the modern classic look.
- MILWAUKEE-EIGHT® 107 ENGINE
A powerful, smooth-running V-Twin engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
- SOFTAIL® FRAME
The reinvented frame retains the classic Softail®lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you've felt before.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE FRONT SUSPENSION
Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE REAR MONO SHOCK
Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability, quicker acceleration, and braking while preserving the hardtail look.
- SIGNATURE LED FORWARD LIGHTING
Darkness-defying lighting that gives you great visibility at night.
- Cover: side
- Fender: front
- Foot pegs: driver and passenger
- Frame: steel
- Guard: belt
- Stand type: kick
- Steering control: handlebar
- Headlights: led
- Wheels: aluminum
- Gauge: speedometer
- Warnings and reminders: low fuel level
- Seat: driver and passenger
- Seat type: one-piece
- Upholstery: leather
- Primary drive (engine / transmission): chain
- Primary drive (rear wheel): belt
- Starter: electric
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Transmission type: manual
- Front suspension travel (in): 130
- Front suspension type: telescopic fork
- Rear shock type: adjustable pre-load
- Rear suspension material: steel
- Rear suspension type: twin sided swing arm
- Front brake type: hydraulic disc
- Rear brake type: hydraulic disc
- Manufacturer recommend minimum age: 16
- Anti-theft system: engine immobilizer
- Ground Clearance: 5.1
- Height: 45.5
- Length: 92.7
- Seat Height: 27.2
- Standard Seating: 2
- Wheelbase: 64.2
- Width: 38.0
- Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 90
- Front Tire Description: Michelin 110/90 R19 62H
- Front Tire Speed Rating: H
- Front Tire Width (in): 4.3
- Front Tire Width (mm): 110
- Front Wheel Diameter: 19.0
- Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 70
- Rear Tire Description: Michelin 180/70 R16 77H
- Rear Tire Speed Rating: H
- Rear Tire Width (in): 7.1
- Rear Tire Width (mm): 180
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 16.0
- Dry Weight: 633.0
- Engine Displacement to Weight Ratio: 2.76
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.0
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 1160
- Max Payload: 498
- Wet Weight: 661.0
New Bikes pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in motorcycle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 402-466-9100 or by visiting us at the dealership.
*Financing Offer available only on new Harley-Davidson® motorcycles financed through Eaglemark Savings Bank (ESB) and is subject to credit approval. Not all applicants will qualify. This 8.49% offer is available on new Harley Davidson® motorcycles to high credit tier customers at ESB and only for up to an 84-month term. The APR may vary based on the applicant’s past credit performance and the term of the loan. For example, a 2020 Iron 883™ motorcycle in Barracuda Silver Denim with an MSRP of $8,999, a 10% down payment and amount financed of $8,099.10, 84-month repayment term, and 8.49% APR results in monthly payments of $128.22. In this example, customer is responsible for applicable taxes, title, licensing fees and any other fees or charges at the time of sale. APR is calculated according to the simple interest method. Not valid in conjunction with other offers. Other terms, conditions, and limitations may apply. Dealer participation may vary. Financing offer is subject to change or cancellation at any time. See your Harley-Davidson® Dealership for details.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the Bikes price with a 72 month term, 4.9% interest and 20% downpayment.