Color:Deep Jade Pearl
Engine:Revolution V Twin 1247cc
2015 Harley-Davidson® Night Rod® SpecialMassive power meets cutting-edge technology for a nimble ride that takes dark to pitch black.
Features May Include:
- Fastback Tail Section
The Night Rod® Special model's tail delivers even more drag-strip performance and attitude. The chopped down and aggressively tapered fender shows off that fat rear tire, while the slimmed down center plate mount and flush-mounted low-maintenance LED taillamp creates a streamlined impression that lasts.
- Fat Rear Tire
Behold the ultra-fat, 240mm rear tire for a powerful, no-nonsense look and added grip. Harnessing explosive, off-the-line power, the rear tire on the Night Rod® Special motorcycle enhances the pure dragster look with the sticky, high-performance tread you need for staying glued to the pavement.
- Low-Rise Handlebar
Grab the slammed blacked-out drag-style handlebar for an aggressive riding position—slightly forward and reminiscent of tearing up the racetrack, but easily within reach for plenty of riding comfort along with that attitude.
- Cast Aluminum Performance Wheel
When the rubber meets the road, it’s your wheels that make the difference. Inspired by performance sports car design, these split 5-spoke wheels flash heavy-weight attitude, but do it at a full 3 pounds lighter than earlier generation V-Rod® motorcycle wheels, which means you roll with tighter handling and smoother suspension response.
- High Marks for Durability
The Harley-Davidson Revolution® engine is an extremely durable motorcycle engine. It survived the most brutal and aggressive durability test in the industry: the Dusseldorf Test. Simulating a grueling trip along Germany's notorious Autobahn, the engine endured a wide range of performance tests. From idle states to city speeds, to wide-open throttle and mountain climbing torque, the Revolution® engine surpassed the goal of 500 hours of non-stop punishing performance.
- Inverted Forks
Grab on and feel the total command delivered by this precision-engineered front end assembly. The performance-tuned front end assembly features inverted forks and a low-angle rake that keep the Night Rod® Special motorcycle unsprung mass low and its turning tight, for a nimble and responsive ride at every speed.
- Body material: aluminum
- Cover: radiator
- Fender: front
- Foot pegs: driver and passenger
- Frame: aluminum / steel
- Guard: belt
- Stand type: kick
- Steering control: handlebar
- Headlights: halogen
- Wheels: aluminum
- Storage: lockable
- Gauge: speedometer
- Warnings and reminders: low fuel level
- Seat: driver and passenger
- Seat type: two-piece
- Upholstery: vinyl
- Primary drive (engine / transmission): gear
- Primary drive (rear wheel): belt
- Starter: electric
- Transmission: 5-speed
- Transmission type: manual
- Front suspension type: inverted fork
- Rear shock type: dual
- Rear suspension material: aluminum / steel
- Rear suspension type: twin sided swing arm
- Front brake type: dual hydraulic disc
- Premium brakes: brembo
- Rear brake type: hydraulic disc
- Manufacturer recommend minimum age: 16
- Front brake diameter: 11.8
- Rear brake diameter: 11.8
- Ground Clearance: 4.5
- Length: 96.1
- Seat Height: 26.6
- Standard Seating: 2
- Wheelbase: 67.0
- Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 70
- Front Tire Description: Michelin Scorcher 120/70 ZR19 60W
- Front Tire Speed Rating: 60W
- Front Tire Width (in): 4.7
- Front Tire Width (mm): 120
- Front Wheel Diameter: 19.0
- Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 40
- Rear Tire Description: Michelin Scorcher 240/40 R18 79V
- Rear Tire Speed Rating: 79V
- Rear Tire Width (in): 9.4
- Rear Tire Width (mm): 240
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 18.0
- Dry Weight: 637.0
- Engine Displacement to Weight Ratio: 1.96
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.0
- Wet Weight: 666.0
Pre-Owned Bikes pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in motorcycle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 402-466-9100 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the Bikes price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.