Drive It Now
Transmission:Six-Speed Cruise Drive 6-Speed Manual
Engine:Milwaukee-Eight 114 V Twin 1868cc
2019 Harley-Davidson® Road King® SpecialRULE THE ROAD
There’s a dark side to our heritage. You’re looking at the king of it. You get top-of-the-line power and a blacked-out look that will stop traffic.
Features may include:BLACKED-OUT, STRIPPED-DOWN BARE MUSCLE
- MINI-APE HANDLEBARS
9-inch tall, 1.25-inch wide mini-ape handlebars so you can sit taller, feel more assertive, and ride more aggressively.
- MILWAUKEE-EIGHT® 114 ENGINE
The most displacement in standard H-D® Touring models. You get 114 cubic inches of passing and horizon-chasing power.
- BLACKED-OUT CUSTOM STYLING
This machine is end-to-end blacked-out, stripped down bare muscle from the aggressive turbine wheels to the tapered mufflers.
- STRETCHED SADDLEBAGS
A sleek look on the outside and roomy on the inside with more than enough space to stash your riding essentials. The lids open with a single touch of a hand.
- CUSTOM BLACK TURBINE WHEELS
19-inch of head-turning style in the front, 18-inch in the rear. Powerful blades extending all the way to the rim create an eye-catching impact.
- BLACK HEADLIGHT NACELLE WITH MATCHING TRIM RING
Big and commanding, boasting a darkness-defying headlight so you can see and be seen.
- RESPONSIVE SUSPENSION
High-performing front and rear suspension with easily hand-adjustable rear shocks put you in control of a plush ride.
- REFLEX™ LINKED BREMBO® BRAKES WITH STANDARD ABS
19-inch of head-turning style in the front, 18-inch in the rear. Powerful blades extending all the way to the front and rear brakes are electronically linked to provide exactly the right amount of brake to each tyre no matter the road condition. No matter how good you are, this will make you a better rider.m create an eye-catching impact.
- Cover: side
- Fender: front
- Floor boards: driver
- Foot pegs: passenger
- Frame: steel
- Guard: chassis protector
- Hard side cases: 2
- Stand type: kick
- Steering control: handlebar
- Headlights: halogen
- Wheels: aluminum
- Hard side cases capacity (gal): 16.1
- Storage: helmet
- Gauge: speedometer
- Warnings and reminders: low fuel level
- Seat: driver and passenger
- Seat type: one-piece
- Upholstery: leather
- Primary drive (engine / transmission): chain
- Primary drive (rear wheel): belt
- Starter: electric
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Transmission type: manual
- Front shock type: adjustable rebound damping
- Front suspension type: telescopic fork
- Rear shock type: adjustable pre-load
- Rear suspension adjustment type: air adjustable
- Rear suspension material: steel
- Rear suspension type: twin sided swing arm
- Front brake type: dual hydraulic disc
- Premium brakes: brembo
- Rear brake type: hydraulic disc
- Manufacturer recommend minimum age: 16
- Anti-theft system: engine immobilizer
- Ground Clearance: 4.9
- Height: 45.3
- Length: 95.3
- Seat Height: 27.4
- Standard Seating: 2
- Wheelbase: 64.0
- Width: 39.0
- Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 60
- Front Tire Description: Dunlop 130/60 R19 61H
- Front Tire Speed Rating: H
- Front Tire Width (in): 5.1
- Front Tire Width (mm): 130
- Front Wheel Diameter: 19.0
- Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 55
- Rear Tire Description: Dunlop 180/55 R18 80H
- Rear Tire Speed Rating: H
- Rear Tire Width (in): 7.1
- Rear Tire Width (mm): 180
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 18.0
- Dry Weight: 783.0
- Engine Displacement to Weight Ratio: 2.39
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.0
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 1360
- Max Payload: 540
- Wet Weight: 820.0
Pre-Owned Bikes pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in motorcycle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 402-466-9100 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the Bikes price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.