Ride It Now
Engine:Evolution V Twin 1202cc
2019 Harley-Davidson® Sportster® Roadster™ADRENALINE MIXED WITH A SHOT OF GARAGE-BUILT CUSTOM STYLE
It’s a street-eating machine with tucked in, fast back style and 1200cc of corner-cranking torque.
Features may include:TURN IT LOOSE AT THE NEAREST GREEN LIGHT
- 1200 CC AIR-COOLED EVOLUTION® ENGINE
An iconic V-Twin engine that is renowned for its massive low-end torque and soul-satisfying sound. Lightweight aluminium heads and cylinders improve air-cooling efficiency.
- BLACKED-OUT STYLING
There’s plenty of black to bring a dark edge to the garage-built look of the Roadster™ motorcycle. The mirrors, belt guard and headlamp are black. The oval air cleaner has a black insert. There are slotted black exhaust shields and a blacked-out powertrain.
- LOWERED BARS & SPEEDO WITH TACH
You get the performance, and the look and feel of slammed handlebars that put you in an aggressive riding position. The gauge includes a speedometer and tach so you can keep track of what’s going on in your power plant.
- 43MM FRONT SUSPENSION WITH INVERTED FORKS
The 43mm front suspension with inverted forks features cartridge damping and the brawny look of massive new triple clamps. They’ll keep your rubber on the road when the pavement gets rough.
- DUAL DISC FRONT BRAKES WITH FLOATING ROTORS
Dual disc front brakes with floating rotors so you can be more confident in your stopping with all that muscle behind you.
- AGGRESSIVE AND COMFORTABLE TWO-UP SEAT
The optimal combination of comfort and custom style. It’s a low profile, two-up seat with a nice, deep scoop to keep you firmly planted under acceleration, and it puts you just 29.5 inches off the ground for a low center of gravity and confident handling.
- LIGHT-WEIGHT OFFSET SPLIT 5-SPOKE WHEELS
19-inch front and 18-inch rear wheels that give the bike a custom look, easy-steering and a better power to weight ratio.
- Cover: side
- Fender: front
- Foot pegs: driver and passenger
- Frame: steel
- Guard: belt
- Stand type: kick
- Steering control: handlebar
- Headlights: halogen
- Wheels: aluminum
- Gauge: speedometer
- Warnings and reminders: low fuel level
- Seat: driver and passenger
- Seat type: one-piece
- Upholstery: leather
- Primary drive (engine / transmission): chain
- Primary drive (rear wheel): belt
- Starter: electric
- Transmission: 5-speed
- Transmission type: manual
- Front suspension size (in): 43
- Front suspension type: inverted fork
- Rear shock type: adjustable pre-load
- Rear suspension material: steel
- Rear suspension type: twin sided swing arm
- Front brake type: dual hydraulic disc
- Rear brake type: hydraulic disc
- Manufacturer recommend minimum age: 16
- Front brake diameter: 11.8
- Rear brake diameter: 11.8
- Ground Clearance: 5.9
- Height: 42.5
- Length: 86.0
- Seat Height: 30.9
- Standard Seating: 2
- Wheelbase: 59.3
- Width: 33.9
- Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 70
- Front Tire Description: Dunlop 120/70 R19
- Front Tire Width (in): 4.7
- Front Tire Width (mm): 120
- Front Wheel Diameter: 19.0
- Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 70
- Rear Tire Description: Dunlop 150/70 R18
- Rear Tire Width (in): 5.9
- Rear Tire Width (mm): 150
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 18.0
- Dry Weight: 551.0
- Engine Displacement to Weight Ratio: 2.18
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.3
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 1000
- Max Payload: 429
- Wet Weight: 571.0
Motorcycle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Sale price does not include taxes, title, fees, freight, or setup. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 402-466-9100 or by visiting us at the dealership.
*Trade-in ANY motorcycle to qualify for this bonus discount. YES! Any year, make or model qualifies! The motorcycle must run. Please see dealer for any questions.
**Receive this finance lender discount when you finance your motorcycle purchase with HDFS or other qualifying lenders. Please see dealer for any questions.